Applications through proper channel are invited from eligible candidates having latest UGC norms as per exiting guideline of the Govt. of Assam, for the post of Principal, Arya Vidyapeeth College, Guwahati-16. The applications in prescribed format, available in the College Office or website of www.avcollege.ac.in with all testimonials starting from HSLC onwards and a demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, Arya Vidyapeeth College, payable at Guwahati, must reach the undersigned on or before 14th of June, 2017. Upper age limit for the post is 55 years as per Govt. notification. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate as per Govt. rules. Applicants must obtain No objection certificate from their employer.
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale (wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
- A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the Institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15(fifteen) years of teaching/research/Administration in Universities/Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix III for direct recruitment of Professor in Colleges.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Master’s level for the Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent Grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualification marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19/9/1991.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for Interview.
N.B.: Applicants with incomplete/defective application or without supporting documents will not be called for interview.
Sd/- G. C. Sarma,
Arya Vidyapeeth College, Ghy-16
Corrigendum: The last date of submission of application form for the post of Principal, Arya Vidyapeeth College is to be read as 13/06/2017 instead of 14/06/2017 as per the advertisement published in the “The Assam Tribune” and “Asomiya Protidin” dated 30/05/2017.
Prescribed Format for the Post of Principal