IDENTITY CARD AND RECORD BOOK
An identity card will be issued to every student at the time of admission. The card shall contain information of the holder along with a recent passport size Photograph of the student duly endorsed by the Principal. The Identity Card is non-transferable. A student must keep the Identity Card with him / her and he / she must produce the same whenever asked for. Students must renew his / her Identity Card at the end of the each academic year positively. Every student will be issued a Record Book and the same has to be properly maintained by him / her. The Record Book will be necessary for various official purposes concerning the student. If lost, duplicate identity card, record book or receipt will be issued on
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ADMISSION
Refer to the admission notice…
INTERVIEW AND ADMISSION WILL START FROM 10:00 AM on the scheduled date of Admission
Commencement of H.S. 1st Year & TDC 1st Semester Classes 1st August.
- Remarkable result.
- High quality research activities.
- Well equipped laboratories and internet facilities.
- Add-on Certificate / Diploma / Degree Courses.
- Highly committed and successful NCC, NSS.
- Career counselling and campus placement facilities available.
- Online accessibility to books and journals.
College Examinations are held according to the College Academic Calendar. Monthly assessment of the student son the topics taught are conducted along with internal assessment on practical courses too. A student must appear in all the examinations and secure good marks.
TUTORIAL CLASSRegular ‘Tutorial Classes’ are held as per the time-table provided by the respective departments.
All students must attend their classes regularly. The minimum attendance in each subject must be 75% of the number of classes held in an academic year. Attendence is a strong factor in internal assessment and that has a huge impact on the final examination result.
College has instituted the following prizes to encourage better performance of students :
- An award of 5000.00 (five thousand) only to students securing a position among the First Ten in Higher Secondary Examination.
- Giridhar Sarma Memorial Best Volunteer Aryan NSS Award is given to the Best NSS Volunteer of the College.
- Best Graduate award of the College in Science stream .
- Abhay Deka Memorial Award for Best Graduate of the College in Arts stream The prizes are distributed in a function organized on the day of “FRESHERS’ SOCIAL”.
STUDENTS’ AID FUND
The College maintains a Students’ Aid Fund for poor but meritorious students of the college. Any such student desiring to take help of this fund shall have to apply to the Principal with supporting testimonials .
- About Us
- Students Corner