Students committing any of the following offences shall be considered as an act of indiscipiline.
- Habitual unpunctuality.
- Various forms of immoral and indecent acts.
- Resorting to violence of any kind.
- Disobedience to college authority and teachers.
- Damaging, defacing or devaluing any college property.
- Acts against public sanitation or any act calculated to cause public nuisance, disturbance of public tranquillity, communal troubles or breach of public peace.
- Holding of any meeting in the college or hostel premises or college playground without permission or against the order of the Principal.
- Loitering in the College campus or in the College verandah.
- Use of unfair means in College examinations.
- Use and display of mobile phone in academic blocks.
The boarders of the hostels must abide by the following hostel rules :
- Every boarder of the hostel shall have to observe the timings of breakfast, meals, tiffin, study hours and evening roll calls.
- During study hours no boarder should remain outside without permission from the Superintendent.
- Any type of abuse (alcohol / drugs) etc shall lead to expulsion.
- Leave of absence from the hostel must be obtained in advance from the Superintendent.
- No outsider should be allowed during the study hours or college hours and no guests should be entertained without previous permission from the Superintendent.
- A boarder applying for transfer from the college must produce a certificate from the Superintendent testifying to his / her good conduct and the payment of all outstanding dues. A boarder asking for a college certificate must have recommendation of the Superintendent of the hostel for his/ her good conduct.
- Expulsion from the hostel implies expulsion from the college and vice-versa.
- College hostel shall remain closed during the summer vacation and Puja vacation and no boarder shall be allowed to reside in the hostel in any private capacity without permission from the Principal.
- The mess dues must be paid by the boarders within 15th day of each month or within such a date as may be notified by the Hostel Superintendent. Non-payment of hostel dues in time should be a sufficient reason for disciplinary action.
- An establishment charge of 1800.00 must be paid along with admission fee of 450.00. Seat rent @275.00 per month to be paid for the whole year at the time of admission. Hostel caution deposit of 250.00 (refundable) will also be realised at the time of admission. At the time of admission a sum of 1000.00 should be deposited with the Superintendent as mess caution money to be adjusted at the time of leaving the hostel.
- The Superintendent maintains a conduct register. The boarders are liable to be punished and have their name entered in the register for misconduct in the event of violation of rules.
Every student is expected to avail library facilities for their academic and personality development. They should observe the following rules :
- A student is to deposit Rs.- 50.00 only as security (refundable at the end of the course) for borrowing books from the library. No such deposit is necessary for reading library books etc. in the Library Reading Room.
- Students shall not make any noise or talk to each other while in the Reading Room.
- Students should carefully examine the book issued to them before leaving the Library Counter. If any damage or mutilation in the book issued to him / her is noticed, it should be reported to the Librarian before taking delivery of the same. The borrower will be responsible for loss or damage of any book borrowed from the College Library.
- Borrowed books must be returned within 15 days of the date of issue. A fine of Rs. 2.00 per book per day will be levied if a book is kept beyond the due date of return.
- Books taken from library in day issue must not be taken home and should be returned to the library before leaving the college for home.
- All books etc. borrowed from the library shall have to be returned to the library 7 days before the commencement of the summer vacation.
- If any Library Card (Home issue card or Day issue card) is lost by any student, it should be reported to the Librarian immediately.
- The Authority reserves the right of framing any additional rule as may be necessary from time to time.
- About Us
- Students Corner