Workshop on Statistical Data Analysis using R and SPSS
Organized By Department Of Statistics
Aim and objective:
The aim of the workshop is to introduce the participants with basic concept of statistical data analysis and descriptive statistics using R and SPSS by a group of experts in a manner accessible to students, faculty and research scholars from science and social science background.
Who can apply:
Faculty, Research scholars, UG/PG students from pure science and social sciences are eligible to participate in the workshop.
How to apply:
Interested participants need to mail the registration form to [email protected] in the prescribed format latest by December 7, 2019 along with money receipt.
For faculty and Research scholars: Rs 1000/-
For students: Rs 500/-
Others: Rs 1200/-
Candidates are required to pay the registration fee through net banking / direct transfer to the following account-
Account holder’s name: Department of Statistics Arya Vidyapeeth College
Account number: 32110321353
IFS Code: SBIN0013294
1. NO ACCOMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE ORGANISERS
2. NO TA/DA WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE PARTICIPANTS
3. PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING THEIR LAPTOPS
4. FOR ANY FURTHER QUERY, ONE MAY CONTACT AT 9435044890; 9435047015
- Participants are requested to bring their laptops
- Trial version of SPSS will be provided by organizers at the time of registration
- R can be downloaded from the link https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/R-3.6.2-win.exe and R Studio for Windows 64 bit https://download1.rstudio.org/desktop/windows/RStudio-1.2.5033.exe